Party favors are my favorite part of the party planning process, and I admit that I am willing to spend a few more dollars on nicer favors—in part because my kids’ birthday parties are small, so I’m not buying favors for 20 kids. But also, I just like to give gifts.
I try to strike a balance between fun, useful, not too cheap, and not too expensive. A bonus is finding things sold as multiples like the mini card games above, which you can divide up among your guests (more bang for your buck!).
So these are some of my favorites:
1. Classic card games by eeBoo ($12.95 for five games)
2. Mini notebooks (several designs to choose from) by ecojot ($4.75)
3. Twisty Stix scented erasers by International Arrivals ($2.95)
4. Crayon rocks by Clementine Art ($5.99)
5. Metallic colored pencils (also comes in neon!) by eeBoo (~$8 – shop for the best price online)
6. Mix n Match sticker set by Peaceable Kingdom Press (~$10 – shop for best price online)
What are your favorite party favors?