You may have noticed that I’ve had trouble keeping up with Charlotte’s Fancy so far this year. I had a feeling this would happen once I decided not to publish blog posts on a daily basis. The truth is, I’ve finally run out of steam after nearly five years.
There are so many people out there doing this SO much better than I do – whose originality and passion amaze me day in and day out. I decided that my last blog post should be dedicated to some of the ones that I love the best:
Scandinavian Design Favorites
- Nordic Design
- Home & Delicious
- From Scandinavia with Love (Tiger is truly one of my favorites)
- Livet Hemma
- LoveNordic Design Blog
- Emmas Designblogg
Best of Graphic Design / Paper / Patterns
- Print & Pattern (One of my longtime favorites)
- Lottie Loves
- Paper Crave
- Sara Strand
- Les Surprises de Fifi Mandirac (Fifi occasionally offers beautiful patterns to download, but you have to do it quickly – she usually only leaves them up for a day. The notebooks below are made with her patterns.)
All Around Greatness
- Poppytalk (If you read only one blog, I think Poppytalk has to be it)
- Bright Bazaar
- La maison d’Anna G
- Eat Drink Chic (Hands down, the best free printables)
- The Designer Pad
- Hey Look (The only wedding/party blog I subscribe to.)
For the Kids
Crafty Favorites & Supporting Handmade
Isn’t it awe-inspiring how many bloggers there are all around the world - all of them with a desire to create and express their ideas and share with others? Even this list is a pretty small portion of the blogs I subscribe to.
Words cannot adequately describe how much I’ve gotten from this experience over the years. The joy of building a community and meeting so many caring, like-minded people, and the gratitude for having a creative outlet when I needed it are just two of the many reasons this has been invaluable to me.
Thanks for sharing this space with me. Thanks for your kind words of encouragement along the way.